Rosary of the Holy Wounds
O Jesus, divine Redeemer, have mercy upon us
and upon the whole world! Amen.
O Powerful God! O Holy God! O Immortal God!
Have pity on us and upon the whole world! Amen
Pardon and mercy, O my Jesus, during these
present dangers. Pour on us Thy Most Precious Blood! Amen
O Eternal Father, be merciful to us through
the Blood of Jesus Christ Thy only Son! Be merciful to us, we beseech Thee!
On the small (Hail Mary) beads say the following:
My Jesus, pardon and mercy, through the merits
of Thy Holy Wounds!
On the larger (Our Father) beads:
Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls.
(Finish by repeating this
prayer three times.)
These invocations were taught by Our Lord Himself to Sister Mary Chambon, humble lay sister
Our Lord made the following promises in favor of those who recite this chaplet:
Promises of Our Lord to Sr. Mary Martha
"I will grant all that is asked of Me by the invocation of My HOLY WOUNDS. You must spread
"With My WOUNDS and My DIVINE HEART you can
"The sinner who will say: Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the WOUNDS of Our Lord Jesus Christ, etc., will obtain conversion."
"The HOLY WOUNDS are the treasures for the
Souls in Purgatory."
"The CHAPLET OF MERCY is a counterpoise to
My justice, it restrains My vengeance."
"At each word that you pronounce of ;the
CHAPLET OF MERCY I allow a drop of My Blood to fall upon the soul of a sinner."
From the brochure: "Sr. M. Martha Chambon
and the Holy Wounds of Our Lord."
Promises of Our Lord for Those Who Practice this Devotion
1. At each word that you pronounce of the Chaplet of the Holy Wounds, I allow a drop
of My Blood to fall upon the soul of a sinner.
2. Each time that you offer to My Father the merits of My divine
Wounds, you win an immense fortune.
3. Souls that will have contemplated and honored My crown of thorns on
earth, will be My crown of glory in Heaven!
4. I will grant all that is asked of Me through the invocation
of My Holy Wounds. You will obtain everything, because it is through the merit of My Blood, which is of infinite price. With
My Wounds and My Divine Heart, everything can be obtained.
5. From My Wounds proceed fruits of sanctity. As
gold purified in the crucible becomes more beautiful, so you must put your soul and those of your companions into My sacred
Wounds; there they will become perfected as gold in the furnace. You can always purify yourself in My Wounds.
My Wounds will repair yours. My Wounds will cover all your faults. Those who honor them will have a true knowledge of Jesus
Christ. In meditation on them, you will always find a new love. My wounds will cover all your sins.
your actions into My Wounds and they will be of value. All your actions, even the least, soaked in My Blood, will acquire
by this alone an infinite merit and will please My Heart.
8. In offering My Wounds for the conversion of sinners,
even though the sinners are not converted, you will have the same merit before God as if they were.
you have some trouble, something to suffer, quickly place it in My Wounds, and the pain will be alleviated.
aspiration must often be repeated near the sick: "My Jesus, pardon and mercy through the merits of Your Holy Wounds!" This
prayer will solace soul and body.
11. A sinner who will say the following prayer will obtain conversion: "Eternal
Father, I offer You the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls."
12. There will be no death for
the soul that expires in My Holy Wounds; they give true life.
13. This chaplet is a counterpoise to My justice; it
restrains My vengeance.
14. Those who pray with humility and who meditate on My Passion, will one day participate
in the glory of My divine Wounds.
15. The more you will have contemplated My painful Wounds on this earth, the higher
will be your contemplation of them glorious in Heaven.
16. The soul who during life has honored the Wounds of our
Lord Jesus Christ and has offered them to the Eternal Father for the Souls in Purgatory, will be accompanied at the moment
of death by the Holy Virgin and the angels; and Our Lord on the Cross, all brilliant in glory, will receive her and crown
17. The invocations of the Holy Wounds will obtain an incessant victory for the Church.